Jay and Molly Banerjei
Founders of Christian Music Festival
The Christian Music Festival is a multicultural celebration of Faith and Freedom in Canada. Its mission is to provide a platform for Christians to come together to Praise and Worship the Lord. The star of the event is always Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
As an organization, we endeavor towards:
- Artistic Excellence: We bring together a diverse range of exceptional artists who operate in the spirit of excellence at every event.
- Multiple Repertoires in performing arts. The Body of Christ has a rich heritage of Performing Arts! The festival provides the audience with engaging opportunities to be inspired, have fun, discover new music genres, and build friendships!
- Celebrate Cultural Diversity. Heaven is where people from every nation, tribe, and language will live! So we strive to include singers and performers from every cultural background in the lineup. Revelation 7:9
- Build Strong and Vibrant Communities: Communities matter because they are our most important social unit. By bringing like-minded people together, we are building strong and vibrant communities!
- Celebrate Canada: People immigrate to Canada for the Religious Freedoms it offers! We celebrate Canada, our Home, and Native land at all our events!
The Holy Bible, as originally given by God, is divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and constitute the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Our Lord Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh; we affirm his virgin birth, sinless humanity, divine miracles, vicarious and atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension, ongoing mediatorial work, and personal return in power and glory. The salvation of lost and sinful humanity is possible only through the merits of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, received by faith apart from works, and is characterized by regeneration by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables believers to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ. The Church, the body of Christ, consists of all true believers. Ultimately God will judge the living and the dead, those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. Source: EFC